Book is Like New – EXCELLENT CONDITION, only read once. Very tiny wear on the rim of book binding.
Possibly with/without CD (please get in touch).
Please get in touch for Shipment options.
Please get in touch if your country is / is not listed to determine shipment options.
Unable to send to Africa, Congo, Saudi Arabia,
Russia, Middle-East, Far East.
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 Training From the Source
Learning is doing–which means you’re guaranteed to expand your skill set exponentially as you work your way through the 18 project-based tutorials that form the core of this volume on Macromedia’s Dreamweaver MX 2004. With its powerful combination of visual layout tools, application development features, and code editing support, Dreamweaver MX 2004 really is a Web designer’s dream, and Macromedia’s official guide shows you how to transform your dream projects into real-life success stories by creating and maintaining Web sites in an environment that integrates both visual editing and code editing. By re-creating the book’s sample Web site, you’ll learn the skills and techniques necessary to create your own widely accessible sites. In addition to the basics of creating a Web page that incorporates text, graphics and tables, you’ll learn about all that’s new in Dreamweaver MX 2004: dynamic cross-browser validation, improved CSS support, built-in graphics editing, and more.
- NEW – Covers all the new features of Dreamweaver MX 2004—Dynamic cross-browser validation, improved CSS support, built-in graphics editing, and more.
- “Official Curriculum” developed by Macromedia for their authorized training.
- 18 project-based tutorials that re-create the books sample Web site—Students learn the skills and techniques necessary to create their own widely accessible sites.
- Straightforward approach and layout with Lesson Objectives.
- By Khristine Annwn Page
- Published Nov 6, 2003 by Macromedia Press.
Retail: $67.99 CDN